Digital X-Ray and Intra-Oral Camera
Here at Laurich Dentistry, we aim to provide nothing but accurate, safe, compassionate and top-notch dental treatment and care to patients. That’s why we make sure to continuously advance our skills and know-how in the latest dental care solutions and methodology. That’s why we make it a priority to invest in top-of-the-line technology that allows us to take care of our patients’ teeth and gums in the best way possible.
When you visit our clinic, you’ll have access to a state-of-the-art digital x-ray and intra-oral camera as needed. The process is fast, no-fuss and painless, and will allow your dentist to have a clear perspective on the state of your dental health. At the same time, you’ll gain more understanding of your condition and be more educated about how you can attain a healthier, more beautiful smile.
Dental x-rays have always played an important role in the advancement of dental services. Through x-ray technology, dentists are able to see and treat problems such as tooth decay and gum disease in their early stages aside from other unusual conditions that may not be visible to the naked eye.
Digital technology made dental x-rays much more powerful and beneficial for both dentists and patients. Some of the advantages of digital x-rays include:
- Faster processing
– the conventional method requires some waiting period for the dental film to be developed before the images can be seen. Now, captured images of the gums, teeth and facial bones can be seen instantly.
- The speedier process also reduces radiation exposure from the x-rays.
- Clearer, sharper and more accurate photos that lead to a more accurate diagnosis.
- Resulting images can be manipulated post-production to allow dentists to zoom in or enlarge details or adjust colors and brightness to make closer inspections.
Intra-oral cameras provide a complete and live view of your teeth and mouth. The dentist places this small device into your mouth, and the footage gets instantaneously broadcasted on the connecting monitor. As a result, you and your dentist can both see the captured images at the same time.
The use of the intra-oral camera offers the following benefits:
- You’ll be able to obtain a first-hand, close-up and real-time view of your teeth and gums – it’s like having a live tour of your mouth.
- The dental team will be able to easily share their observations on your oral health and explain the most suitable treatment options for your needs.
Discover more ways that advanced dental technology can make dental treatments more effective, more efficient and more patient-friendly. Call the Laurich Dentistry team today.